Indigenous art | Canvas print | Creation series #1
This stunning artwork on stretched canvas in gorgeous neutral tones, represents components of The Dreaming and will be a statement piece in any home.
- Professionally printed on durable, museum quality matt coated poly-cotton artist canvas using archival inks
- Ideal for a range of interior design styles
- Available in three formats:
- Rolled canvas
- Stretched canvas
- Stretched canvas with oak shadow box frame
- Custom made in Australia to suit your specifications
- Dimensions: 90cm x 120cm or 120cm x160cm
This artwork represents components of The Dreaming. The creation time and the beginning of all. It links the stories of our ancestors through generations and ensures the stories are passed from one, to the next.
The Dreaming is a complex notion, a time when all was created. When the land was flat and empty, dry and bare. Where from here it was given life from ancestral beings. This piece layers the complexity of stories, lives, morals, people, animals, food, Mother Earth. It layers the moments at the very beginning.
This artwork is a reflection of experiences where stories have been shared with me, solidifying my knowledge and understanding of some of the birdlife within my area and their relationship with the land.