Indigenous art | Canvas print | Nginhagu
This stunning artwork featuring curves, circles and small lines in a beautiful colour palette of tan and beige with pops of ruby red, will be a statement piece in any room.
- Professionally printed on durable, museum quality matt coated poly-cotton artist canvas using archival inks
- Available in three formats:
- Rolled canvas
- Stretched canvas
- Stretched canvas with oak shadow box frame
- Ideal for a range of interior design styles
- Custom made to order in Australia to suit your specifications
- Dimensions: 90cm x 120cm or 120cm x160cm
Nginhagu, is a word from Wiradjuri language, meaning’ belonging too’. This artworks tells a story about cultural identity and belonging, and the importance of people, place, and community.