Indigenous art | Canvas print | Creation series #4
This stunning artwork in warm tones of mustard, ochre, clay and white features clusters of intricately concentric circles surrounding three hill like structures.
- Professionally printed on durable, museum quality matt coated poly-cotton artist canvas using archival inks
- Available in three formats:
- Rolled canvas
- Stretched canvas
- Stretched canvas with oak shadow box frame
- Ideal for a range of interior design styles
- Custom made to order in Australia to suit your specifications
- Dimensions: 90cm x 120cm or 120cm x160cm
Light, earthy and deeply grounded in rich ancestral culture, this contemporary Aboriginal artwork has been created by Wiradjuri artist Amanda Hinkelmann. Featuring clusters of intricately painted concentric circles, surrounding three hill like structures, the piece is representative of the Creation period - where all life came into being.
This piece is a representation of the Dreaming - the time of creation. It was during this time the land was shaped, the rivers and mountains were formed, and animals, people and plants were born. The stories of creation have been passed down like letters from our ancestors from generation to generation.