Indigenous art | Canvas print | Creation series #3
This stunning artwork in warm earthy tones of beiges, taupes, browns and deep jade green features clusters of intricately concentric circles.
- Professionally printed on durable, museum quality matt coated poly-cotton artist canvas using archival inks
- Ideal for a range of interior design styles
- Available in three formats:
- Rolled canvas
- Stretched canvas
- Stretched canvas with oak shadow box frame
- Custom made in Australia to suit your specifications
- Dimensions: 90cm x 120cm or 120cm x160cm
Warm, earthy and deeply grounded in rich ancestral culture, this contemporary Aboriginal artwork has been created by Wiradjuri artist Amanda Hinkelmann. Featuring clusters of intricately painted concentric circles, and colour blocked rectangles, the piece is representative of the Creation period - where all life came into being. The colour palette features a unique blend of brown, beige and deep jade green tones.
Be taken on a visual journey through the beginning of time, where all life began – The Creation Period. From nothing, all at once, life appears. These beginnings, these Dreamings, are held sacred to Aboriginal peoples – stories that only we know and understand. Stories that run deep in our culture and bloodlines. These stories are our 'Dharrang', our letters from Ancestors, that only we know how to read.